Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lighting Update

After writing my last post I opened up my RSS Reader and found this story: New Bill Aims to Rid U.S. of Inefficient Light Bulbs by 2012

It sounds like there is going to be a push for efficient lighting at the federal level.

Cyberlux (which is the company I bought my LEDs from) says:
And with technology that consumes 92% less energy than incandescent bulbs (common household bulbs), 30% less than most fluorescent lighting systems, and new lighting efficiency that can last up to 20 years, Cyberlux is at the forefront of next-generation lighting solutions.

Their stock is doing very poorly, but if there is a chance of this passing, maybe I should invest.

Thoughts?

1 Comments:

Blogger Umbrellas And More said...

You should invest! Symbol is CYBL. Check out Investors Hub chat board for due diligence on Cyberlux at:

http://www.investorshub.com/boards/board.asp?board_id=3941

I host the board. My alias is AnalyzeThis

9:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home