Sunday, February 27, 2005

Aliens Visited Last Night

Note: I apologize in advance. I am never good at fully remembering dreams.

Note2: I do have some other posts coming, the delay is that my life has been too hectic.

Aliens visited last night. They were quite small, or more likely they had miniaturized themselves. Their spacecraft was able to fly into a fairly small room (I think it was a coffee shop, except there were only two of us (I have no idea who the other person was) and no barista).

I have no idea how we were really communicating -- were we talking or was it more telepathic?

Somehow, along the way the other person offered to make the Caesar(OK, just who was this other person in the room, what time frame were they in?), while I suggested President (I didn't know to much about the aliens, but I think I already appreciated them more than our current president.

At some point the aliens talked about the importance of conservation of natural resources. They also seemed to cover topics of miniaturization and magnetism -- they could attach (and unattach) themselves to metal items as desired.

There were other important pieces that I wanted to pass on, but my memory of the dream is fading quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home