Monday, January 01, 2007

A New Year

A new year.  Time to start fresh, to not relive all the mistakes of the past year (but still to relive some of them -- and a chance to make lots of new mistakes)

I am already off to a painfully slow start of the new year (no, I did not drink in excess last night, but I did manage to sleep in this morning, and am just not moving at my normal pace yet.

I am not big into resolutions, but I do ant to spend more time reading this year.  The newspaper arrives at my door every morning, and all too often too much of it goes unread.

I can also work on improving myself at work.  Spending time more productively at looking how to help coworkers, rather than confronting them when they approach something in a way that is not conducive to the whole.

I hope to also post in my blog a little more often (good news I have updated Live Writer, and am now able to connect into my blog once again).  I will still post erratically, so I strongly suggest any interested to use an RSS reader.

I hope to post a list of my guesses (predictions) for the coming year, but since I just mentioned RSS, let me briefly jump ahead.  Now that all the major web browsers have RSS built in, RSS will begin to reach the masses.  Many folks were not going to install a separate program, especially if they did not get the idea behind RSS right away.  Now that they have it in their browser, away they will go.

More to come, but I have to get back to a few other things that need my attention.

I wish you a happy, healthy, and exciting new year.

-- Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home