Monday, March 07, 2005

Stupid, Useless

OK, it's late, and yes I have some really important blog posts to add (and emails to send), but I am just going to post this for now.

Today in the news they had reports on how dangerous smaller cars are all of the sudden. The reason being that they are now basing side crashes on SUVs (for those who don't know, that stands for Stupid, Useless Vehicle)

What is this? We are placing the blame on the little (and often gas-thrifty) car because of the big bad car on the road.

They have it all wrong, the blame should be placed on the SUV!

From their backwards way of looking at things, it is the small wimpy kid in school (trust me, I understand that role) who gets beat up by the big bully who is at fault. The way I see it, the fault is in the big bully who just smashed into me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home