Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Headhunters

Today I got called by a headhunter.

I have to say that this is really cool. It has actually been on my list of things to do in life (and I had no idea how I was going to pull it off (start up a company, hire a headhunter and have them call me?)

Do headhunters read blogs? Or maybe better stated, do they do web searches (including blog searches) before calling someone?

Would someone really hire me after reading my blog? (Does my boss read my blog? I expect I will find out after this post.) I have not always been so nice to my company in my blog, but I feel that I have always tried to be honest, and reflect my opinions.

I would hire me (OK maybe not for the position they are currently looking to fill, I am not sure I am qualified for it) Heck if I had the right job for Scoble or Mini-Microsoft (and had the money) I would try to hire them. Heck Scoble went ahead and listed faults with his new company before his official first day. That takes guts.

-- Andy

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home