Sunday, May 28, 2006

I Am Back

I apologize for my horridly long hiatus.

This is one of the great reasons to use an RSS reader (my feed: http://andiaphora.blogspot.com/atom.xml). There is no need to come and constantly check my blog to see if there is a new post, just let your computer check for you. And almost any blog has an RSS feed (even if the blogger does not advertise it). And some websites are going to RSS feeds as well.

Anyway, just an odd tangent. I am good with those.

So yes, I have had other obligations that have consumer my time. And yes there very well could be new activities in life to fill my time -- I certainly hope there are. But you probably won't here about them here. Most bloggers use there blogs to pass on the details of there life. I am not sure that is really the role of my blog. I keep things to myself, thank you very much.

So what am I going to write about? Well, now I am really into the issues peak oil/peak energy. So I want to write about this. I am not sure the concept has made it into public discussion yet. Sure people talk about gas prices (people have some crazy idea that gas is currently expensive -- I don't understand how they have that idea). I also am tempted to talk about my place of employment. Once upon a time I went back and modified many of my posts to remove any appearance of negative comments about the company I work for. But if you look at the positive change that minimicrosoft has been able to create through his blog (http://minimsft.blogspot.com), I think it is only fair that I should be able to create positive change for my organization. On the other hand I think my organization is doing a lot of positive things right now. I just fear that they may want to put an end to positive work and drag us into another strategic plan - I am sure it will happen some day.

Well, enough for now. I need to go clean out the spam that has accumulated in my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home