Thursday, August 16, 2007

Safe and Secure?

...I hope I actually just did not hear this correctly...

On the local news tonight, they had a piece on keeping young ones safe when traveling. It seems that everything in a hotel room poses a great risk to children.

But the one that got me was a suggestion to put tape over the electrical outlets. Not to keep the electricity from leaking out, but to keep children from hurting themselves by inserting a coin or knife.

Knife? If your children are playing with knives, then you have greater safety issues to deal with.

As a child I survived many hotel rooms without having the outlets covered with tape, but I certainly never remember playing with a knife.

-- Andy

If the stations posts their piece, I will try to link to it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home