Thursday, March 24, 2005

Crooked Nun

Now that we have the unfun post out of the way...

What the heck does "Crooked Nun" mean???

I woke up in the middle of the night (a few weeks ago), fired up my PDA, and jotted down crooked nun. The PDA has been beeping at me every day since then about this crooked nun, and I just keep ignoring it. I have no idea what it really means or what I intended to do with it once it was on my PDA.

Now that I am passing it on to the rest of the world, I hope there is an answer. Maybe there doesn't need to be an answer. Maybe I just needed to post about it, and it can now come off my PDA and be out of sight/out of mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

there were 8 hits when I googled "Crooked nun." one of them was in German. the other had to do with the film Bionic Woman. I can't help you here. Maybe you should check out a dream dictionary?

9:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Andy Weaver interesting post. I was looking for Info on dream dictionary and I came across your site and while Crooked Nun wasn't an exact match i was most interested to read what you had to say. I was looking for dream dictionary infomation, I glad I came across your site I'll visit again sometime.

1:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home