Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Coming Soon: Kitchen Renovation & Photos

The kitchen (for the most part) has been cleared out.

One more day when I can wash dishes in the kitchen sink before I turn to the bathroom sink.

Tomorrow is my last chance for cooking on the stove for a while.

Thursday/Friday just about everything will be removed from the kitchen. This weekend a few good friends are going to help me rip out the floor.

Next week the new floor and drywall (really cool stuff called QuietRock) goes in. So too electrical and the initial plumbing works.

Then the cabinets start to come in.

Then appliances.

Then countertop and sink.

And the super cool under cabinet LED lights (I am really into the LED lights, and can't wait to see them in action)

And then I have a kitchen again.

Stay tuned for photos and updates!

-- Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home